Import Decision Table from XLSX
Importing decision table from XLSX file.
To import a decision table, sign in, then go to Decision Tables item in the sidebar menu. Next, click on
In this option, a new decision table is created after the decision table is imported. The new decision table will have a new Rule Id, and the version will be set to 1.
- 1.Select New rule.
- 2.Drop or choose file with rule
- 3.Click on Save.
In this option, after importing the rule, the selected rule with the selected version will be overridden. The imported rule, in this way, will have the same Rule Id as selected.
- 1.Select Existing rule.
- 2.Select Rule and Version.
- 3.In the Version are 3 options to choose from:
- 1.New Version - a new version of the rule, non of the previous ones are overridden
- 2.Latest Version - overrides the latest version of the rule
- 3.Version Choice - the user can choose which version of the rule he wants to override
- 4.Drop or choose file with rule
- 5.Click on Save.