AWS Fargate / Elastic Container Service
Manual to setting decisionrules in AWS Fargate
- RAM: 512Mb for 1 Worker/Thread
Set port mappings to 8080 and protocol TCP.
CMD-SHELL, curl -s --fail http://localhost:8080/health-check || exit 1
For successful deployment, it is necessary to change the Cluster Service Health check grace period.
- 1.Go to Elastic Container Service in AWS Management Console
- 2.Select cluster
- 3.Select service
- 4.Click on Update
- 5.Go to Step 2: Configure Network
- 6.Set Health check grade period to 30
For successful deployment i,t is necessary to change the Load Balancer Target Group health check.
- 1.Go to EC2 in AWS Management Console
- 2.In Load Balancing choose Target Groups
- 3.Select specific Target Group
- 4.Select Health Checks tab
- 5.Click on Edit
- 6.Enter Health check path:
- RAM: 100Mb
Set port mappings to 80 and protocol TCP.
CMD-SHELL, curl -s --fail http://localhost/ || exit 1