Rule Flow Designer
In this section, you can easily combine your rules and create extensive automatic decisions. We support DecisionTables, Scripting rules, DecisionTrees and even RuleFlows as RuleFlow input.
The example shown above is a rule flow that decides whether to lend to a given client and what the tax will be. (bank)
When a rule is selected, its sidebar is displayed.
In the sidebar is displayed:
- Rule - the name of the actual rule in the box. By clicking on it you can change the rule in a box
- Version - the actual version of the used rule. By default, the latest version is chosen. By clicking on it, you can specify the version, that you want to use
- Rule Detail - by clicking on it, it opens rule designer (the actual rule) in a new browser tab
- Global Variable - it is used for mapping in a Rule Flow. By clicking on it you can rename it
- Rule model - displays input and output model. Correct mapped inputs are green and non-mapped or wrongly mapped inputs are red
- 1.To add a new rule clickbutton. After that empty rule box shows on the canvas.
- 2.Right-click on the empty rule box to show its bar.
- 3.Select a rule, that you wanton the sidebar.
You can also choose a version of the rule by clicking
button on properties. By default, the latest version of the rule is used.
To delete the rule, right-click on them and click
or click the Delete key on your keyboard.
All rules must be connected to the input box and output box. To connect rules click on the black circle on the box and drag a line to another box's black circle.
You always have to start by dragging the line from the black circle on the right side.
Debug mode is used to make it easier to test your Rule Flow when creating it. The debug button
is on the Test Bench shown on the bottom of the Rule Flow designer. In Rule Flow, debug mode is turned on by default, by clicking on it the user turns it off.
- Information about inputs and outputs is written to the debug console.
- An inscriptionappears on each rule. After clicking on it, a window Evaluation Results will appear where are all inputs and outputs from the given rule.
To zoom you can use pair of buttons
or a mouse wheelbarrow.