This article helps with basic navigation of the Folders functionality of Decision Rules
button in the app sidebar opens the Folders menu.
Clicking on a Folder selects it and displays the contents on the screen.
Secret Folder contains only one rule - Tall Tree, therefore only Tall Tree is displayed in the overview
The View, Filter and Sort by selectors help us manage which rules we'd like to display.
The View selector lets us choose whether to display only the rules inside our selected Folder or all rules across the entire Space we're currently in.
Using the Filter selector, we can define the types of rules to be displayed.
Lastly, the Sort by selector controls the ordering of the displayed rules.
- Name - Sorts rules in an alphabetical order by name
- Time - Sorts rules from the latest updated rule to the oldest.
- Default - Sorts rules as they appear in the Folder manager.
- 1.The/Icon Expands/Collapses the Folder structure i.e. Opens/Closes all Folders.
- 2.TheIcon creates a new Folder.
- 3.TheIcon refreshes the Folder tree incase you want to be sure everything is up to date.
- 4.And finally theIcon closes the Folder manager.
Right-clicking on Rules and Folders in the Folder manager brings up different context menus.
The context menu for a Rule:
The context menu for a File:
Underneath the Folders header is a Search input field. Entering characters then filters your rules to show only the ones containing your input.